| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pine Bluff, Ar in January is cool at 4.4 °C (39.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 96.8mm (3.8in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 10:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Pine Bluff, Ar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pine Bluff, Ar:
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 248.4 kms (154.3 miles) WNW
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.4 miles) WNW
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.4 miles) WNW
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.4 miles) WNW
- Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa - 59.5 kms (37 miles) NNW
- Prescott, Ar, Usa - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) WSW
- Corning, Ar, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) NNE
- Pocahontas, Ar, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) NNE
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 204.8 kms (127.2 miles) ENE
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 85.8 kms (53.3 miles) N
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 104.2 kms (64.8 miles) NE
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 195.6 kms (121.6 miles) ENE
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) E
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) E
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 95.8 kms (59.5 miles) ESE
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 165.2 kms (102.6 miles) SE
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 233.4 kms (145 miles) SSE